Conference "Geometric Analysis"
March 7 - 11, 2023, Regensburg, Germany
The first talk will start at 9 am German winter time (GMT+1), Tuesday March 7th. Before, from 8:30-9:00 or in the first coffee break from 10:00 to 10:30, all onsite participants are asked to register. The conference will end at lunch time on Saturday (we have made a reservation for lunch from 1 to 2 pm on Saturday March 11th, which will be the last activity of the conference.
- Kazuo Akutagawa, Chuo University, Tokyo, Japan
- Bernd Ammann, Universität Regensburg, Germany,
- Gilles Carron, Nantes Université, France
- Baldauf, Julius
- Biquard, Olivier
- Catino, Giovanni
- Glöckle, Jonathan
- Große, Nadine
- Hamanaka, Shota
- Hassannezhad, Asma
- Hirsch, Sven
- Hoisington, Joseph
- Kato, Tsuyoshi
- Kazaras, Demetre
- Konno, Hokuto
- Kröncke, Klaus
- Lye, Jørgen
- Matsumoto, Yoshihiko
- Matsuo, Shinichiroh
- Mondello, Ilaria
- Ozuch, Tristan
- Schiemanowski, Lothar
- Siffert, Anna
- Tagne-Wafo, Roger
- Tewodrose, David
Arrival and Departure
Arrival day is Monday, March 6, 2023.
The conference program will start on Tuesday morning, March 7, 2023 and the last conference day is Saturday, March 11, 2023.
The talks from Tuesday to Friday will be in the math building at the campus of the University of Regensburg,
see here for directions and a map.
Please beware that this is not the math department at the "OTH=university of applied science", but the math department of the "Universität Regensburg".
The talks will be in Room M311 which is on the top floor of the building, the registration is in M301.
The talks on Saturday will be in the city of Regensburg in the historic building "Hausburg Hinter der Grieb", address "Hinter der Grieb 8, 93047 Regensburg", in the same building as the Restaurant Amore, Vino & Amici.
For registration, please send an email to Mrs Tiefenbach
Birgit dot Tiefenbach at mathematik dot uni-regensburg. dot de
Please provide the following information
In general, non-invited participants are responsible for reserving an accomodation. Participants of conferences are often housed in the folllowing hotels: Münchener Hof, Hotel Arch, Hotel Apollo, Hotel Kaiserhof am Dom, Hotel Wiendl, Hotel Jakob, Hotel Central.
In case you need further information, please ask.
- your email address
- Family name
- First Name
- Affiliation, including its city and country
- Academic status (PhD student, postdoc, assistant prof., permanent professorship,...)
- Date of arrival
- Date of departure
- Are you planning to attend in person or do you intend to participate via zoom (as far as possible)?
- Do you have special needs (handicap, need childcare etc)?
Online participation via zoom is possible from Tuesday to Friday, maybe on Saturday as well.
We will distribute zoom access data to registered participants.
Open call for young participants
We encourage young participants to apply for support. We have limited support for young mathematicians, and some participants will be chosen to give additional talks.
In case you want to apply, please send to Mrs Tiefenbach (email above) as soon as possible, but not later than January 31, 2023:
- Relevant scientific information, e.g. name, research interests, publications, career status (PdD student, postdoc, etc.), your current affiliation.
- web link to a page with your preprints (a personal webpage, arxiv link or comparable)
- In case you offer a talk, please include an abstract, potential links to associated preprints and including the names of potential coauthors. Moreover your supervisor or other experienced experts should email to Mrs Tiefenbach to support your application.
Schedule and program
The scientific program is available here.
The slides from some talks are available available here.
The conference poster is available for download here.
We are glad if you print it out and if you advertise this the conference. You are also allowed to post the poster to your website or to any website of a third party.
We are grateful for the support of
Bernd Ammann, 21.12.2022
Impressum und Datenschutzerklärung